Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Online Access
Hyundai Motors allows its valued customers to activate their Hyundai MPG Rewards Card online at HyundaiRewardCard.com and start using it at millions of locations nationwide. Apart from activation, the users can do other card activities such as check balance; generate PIN; access customer service and more using this secure online portal.
How to Activate Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Online
Hyundai MPG Rewards Prepaid Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted across the world.
If you are a new Hyundai MPG Rewards Cardholder and need to activate it, you can either call the Hyundai MPG Rewards automated customer service system or go to the web. For online activation, have your Hyundai MPG Rewards card and VIN ready and take a few simple steps listed below.
- Visit Hyundai Reward Card official website at www.hyundairewardcard.com
- Click on the “ACTIVATE CARD” from the top or “CLICK HERE TO ACTIVATE YOUR CARD” button found just below the Hyundai MPG Rewards Card image at the right on the page.
- Enter the 16-digit Mastercard Number from your Hyundai MPG Rewards Card in its field on the activation page.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to proceed.
Follow the instructions on the screen and provided the required details including your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number or VIN. It can be found three different locations on your Hyundai vehicle- on the lower-left corner of the dashboard, the driver’s side door jam, and on your DMV registration card.
After successful activation, make sure you sign the back of the card immediately. And the card will be ready to use after two hours of the activation.
How to Check Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Balance Online
The existing Hyundai MPG Rewards card members can check their available balance as well as see the transactions of the card account though the HyundaiRewardCard Online Portal. For that, they will need to
- Go to www.hyundairewardcard.com
- Click the “CARD BALANCE” from the top of the homepage.
- Insert the 16-digit Hyundai MPG Rewards Prepaid Mastercard Number
- Hit the “SUBMIT” button to view the remaining balance on the card account.
How to Generate Hyundai MPG Rewards Card PIN Online
To use the Hyundai MPG Rewards card for a debit card transaction, a Personal Identification Number or PIN is required. You can opt-in and create a new PIN or reset the PIN if you have created one earlier and forget it online using the following steps.
- Visit www.hyundairewardcard.com
- Click the “FORGOT PIN” from the top of the Hyundai Reward Card homepage
- Submit your Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Number to choose your PIN
In the time of your Hyundai MPG Rewards Prepaid Mastercard activation, you can also set a PIN by selecting the ‘Create a PIN’ icon on the Activate Card page.
A Few Notes on Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Online
- Hyundai MPG Rewards Card is a prepaid card loaded with an initial amount; once the fund on it is depleted you need to destroy the card
- The card is valid only for the balance remaining on the card. So if a purchase amount exceeds the card balance, it will be declined.
- Some hotels, restaurants, or service places may authorize an additional charge more than the purchase amount for a tip or ancillary cost. If this authorization will be greater than your Hyundai Rewards Card balance, the payment could be declined.
- To purchase or pay over the card balance, you may request a split transaction from the merchant before paying and cover the overage with an alternative form of payment like cash, check or charge. Remember all merchants do not accept split transactions.
- The card cannot be used for the pay at the pump service. To use it at gas stations, you can pay inside with the cashier.
Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Customer Service Number: 1-888-867-8032
Email Address: email@example.com
19900 MacArthur Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92612